Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blogger for life (personal story)


I am sure that I found blogging rather than blogging finding me. I was born a blogger. Many of us who enjoyed Language Arts as children, or who wrote short stories for fun, had pen pals, owned a diary, wrote poetry, or who generally liked writing about something of interest, have a natural line of selection for blogging.

I was so encouraged when my university contacted me about the entire concept of blogging as a networking tool. I was already thinking of ways in which I could include blogging in teaching my math class in the upcoming school year. Yes, I wanted to add blogging as a concept of learning in math.

I thought, there has to be some updates on blogging in the First Class e-mail and networking system that my school system uses. Sure enough, there is a new feature in First Class 9.0 that allows a blog to be added to a First Class website. Now, I can blog when I am not teaching my students math.

After blogging for a couple of years, I continue to find more places to express my ideas openly because blogging continues to catch on everywhere. I look forward to sharing ideas with my university colleagues and with my teammates in my school system.

No comments: